5 Star Reviews from Our Customers

There isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than our staff at LSK Lebanon. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. In this blog, you will read some of the reviews we have received from our customers. We hope to hear from you soon.


5 Star Reviews

“I really enjoyed doing business with LSK Lebanon and I'm also looking forward to doing more business with them within the next four months, special thanks to Travis for giving me a chance and believing in me, I'll see you again in about four months.” Richard Cook

“Awesome dealer that offers a lot of services. Professional, friendly, and a great overall experience.” Wade Romesburg

“LSK has as several different styles of motorcycles, quads, and some really great guys that love to help answer questions even if they make money or not. Definitely, recommend them!👍” Indodeal

“Always helpful and the bikes are great, go check them out.” Triumphant Rider

“Made a deal with the old fashioned way, with a handshake. Good people!” Kevin Knight

“Always excellent service every time I go here friendly staff goes out of their way to help you highly recommend them at any time.” David Davis

“My go-to place for my Suzuki outboard.” J. Terry

“Can't beat their prices!” Adam Michaud

“The staff is awesome and they don't pressure you into buying. They make sure you make an informed decision.” Team Hellfire


“I had some issues with decals on a new 4 wheeler I bought. Wayne took care of the issues.” Zak Tucker

“I’ve been buying from them since 2008. I’ve been very pleased with Stanley and Wayne.” Parker Brooks

“I’ve been doing business with them for many years. They always try to do their best.” Jim Denton

“Always exceptionally helpful even when it isn't a brand they carry.” Zippy pinhead

“Always super friendly and they have great prices on new and used motorcycles, ATVs, & dirt bikes.” Bail Agent Matt

“Nice people, a good place to go get an ATV, dirt bike, or bass boats.” Steve Gilson

We were traveling back from California to NY when my lowering link broke off. I had my bike towed to the nearest Suzuki dealer. LSK tried to order better-lowering links but it would have taken too long to arrive. They ordered stock parts overnight, made time even being booked out 4 weeks and had us back on our way home by noon the next day. Amazing shop, very grateful, wish they were closer to home. Christina Vollkommer

“I ordered my new boat from LSK and didn’t really know what I wanted at first. Wayne, and Sharon both have walked me through the entire process and put me in exactly the boat I was looking for! And the price was better than any other dealer that I had quotes from! I highly recommend them!” Keith Aitkens 


We believe in customer service at LSK Lebanon. We want you to own the ATV, dirt bike, motorcycle, or boat that you want. Our staff will work with you to help in any way we can. We hope you enjoyed reading through the recent reviews that we have received. We sure did! We hope to add you to the review list in the future.

Family Owned & Operated for Over 35 Years!


Like us on Facebook   -   Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram   -   Find Us on LinkedIn 

Website: 
www.LSKLebanon.com

801 N Jefferson Ave
Lebanon, MO 65536

(417) 588-3550

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Advantages of Purchasing a Pontoon Boat!

Check Out The Increadiable 2020 Polaris Industries Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Edition!

6 Winter Time Boating Tips